By Andrew Hund
This one-stop reference is an ideal source for someone attracted to the North and South Poles, no matter if their curiosity pertains to historical past, natural world, or the geography of those areas within the information today.
• Introduces traditional phenomena and wildlife discovered on the North and South Pole regions
• Discusses present issues on the topic of weather switch and its impression at the polar regions
• Furnishes scholars with an figuring out of territorial claims and political concerns surrounding the North and South Poles
• comprises cross-references to let readers to attract connections among topics
• bargains additional readings on the finish of every access in addition to a consultant to comparable subject matters to stimulate pupil research
Read Online or Download Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] PDF
Best fishing & outdoors reference books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Umweltwissenschaften, observe: 1,3, Fachhochschule Trier - Umwelt-Campus, Standort Birkenfeld, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: 1Einleitung1. 1ProblemstellungIn Zeiten zunehmendem Umweltschutz, steigendem Nachhaltigkeitsgedanken, usw. wird weltweit nach Möglichkeiten gesucht, um die Umwelt zu entlasten, jedoch möglichst ohne, dass die heutige und zukünftige iteration auf vieles verzichten muss.
Falcon Pocket Guide: Bighorn Sheep provides readers with great but simply digestible information in this majestic animal. the place do they reside? What enemies have they got? How do they convey? This publication comprises the entire info you must be aware of to get to grips with those interesting animals.
This complete examine of sharks of the Mediterranean Sea presents loads of information regarding shark biology, human-shark interactions, fresh examine, and ecology and conservation within the zone. The authors hide category, universal names, morphology, measurement, copy, vitamin, habitat, distribution, habit, prestige and references to resource fabrics for fifty species.
Rearing child birds is likely one of the so much worthwhile issues i've got ever discovered to do as a natural world "rehabber". as soon as the fundamentals of heat and meals are correct, they could growth with little hassle, yet how are you aware whilst it is correct to interfere and rescue, what nutrition will verify stable feather development and the way do you supply this animal you've got rescued its most sensible likelihood of surviving within the wild?
- The Forest Certification Handbook (The Earthscan Forest Library)
- Peterson Reference Guide to Woodpeckers of North America (Peterson Reference Guides)
- Rocky Mountain Mammals: A Handbook of Mammals of Rocky Mountain National Park and Vicinity, Third Edition
- Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants
- The Backyard Chicken Book: A Beginner's Guide
- Die Natur im Extertal: Fotostreifzug durch die Natur (German Edition)
Additional info for Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes]
Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] by Andrew Hund